The World's Finest Tennis Nets manufactured in Bridport, Dorset, England.
We have manufactured tennis nets which have been used at the Wimbledon Championships (supplied through Dunlop Slazenger) and other major tennis events around the world, using only the finest quality materials.
Doubles nets are 42' (12.8m) long and Singles nets are 33' (10.06m) long. All 2.5mm and 3.5mm nets come with black vinyl banding to bottom sides.
Double Net Topping
- Two layers of netting across the top 6 meshes where the ball most frequently strikes helps increase net durability.
Quad Stitched Headband
- 4 rows of stitching across the headband improves attachment to the netting. Headband netting is otherwise typically double stitched.
- Vinyl Coated Fabric - hardwearing and easy to clean.
- Standard Polyester - the properties of vinyl with a fabric feel.
- Premium Polyester - woven from treated yarn, excellent visibility, minimum distortion and maximum life.
- 2mm - good quality budget option, ideal for schools and local authorities.
- 2.5mm - suitable for general matchplay - a popular club or school net.
- 3.5mm - durable and strong, giving maximum life to the net.
Customised Tennis Nets
- We can add a label with your name and logo and also submit prices for the installation of all tennis posts if required. Please contact our sales office for further details.