Stadia Sports Hall Installations
Our sports hall division, Stadia Sports Hall Installations (previously “Install Sports”) specialise in the design, manufacture, supply and fitting of sports hall and gymnasium equipment.
Stadia Sports Installations have a wealth of experience within the sports industry and our team of specialists can assist and advise on all aspects of the installation of sports hall equipment, offering bespoke custom-made products to standard items. Stadia Sports Installations is the complete Sports Hall and Gymnasium installation company, as well one of the leading sports equipment suppliers to the Education and Semi-Professional Athletics market.
- Roof mounted basketball goals (electrically or manually operated).
- Wall mounted basketball goals (matchplay and practice).
- Indoor cricket nets and mats.
- Sports hall division nets.
- Indoor athletics throwing nets.
- Five-a-side rebound boards.
- Gym mats and trolleys.
- Fixed gymnasium apparatus and portable equipment.
- Indoor hockey and five-a-side posts and nets.
- Wheelaway posts and nets for badminton, tennis, volleyball and netball.
- Socketed competition posts for badminton and netball.
- Trampoline spotting rigs.
- Court marking.
- Floor fixings for sports equipment.
From design to completion
By offering a specialist advice and technical information service for projects at an early stage, problems such as minimum clear height, co-ordination with other building services, fixing and installation issues of sports equipment can be avoided, thus avoiding costly delays in the critical completion phase.
Stadia Sports Installations will work together with the architect, client, main building contractor and quantity surveyor to avoid any unnecessary problems due to bad planning.
Stadia Sports Installations have the experience and expertise to guide you from the early planning stage through to completion of your project. To find out more about our installation service and indoor sports products, please visit www.installsports.co.uk or call us today on 01353 668686.